Updated: Jan 20
I just heard a fantastic talk by Emily Vavra on how to get out of a slump. Einstein said everything in life is vibration. Take a look at this illustration.
Why should we want to raise our vibration? Lower vibrations are connected to death, illness, and ill emotions, whereas higher vibrations are connected to good health and positivity.
Emily gave a list of things to consider when trying to raise your vibration.
1. Practice Gratitude
2. Love more
5. Eat high-vibe foods, the kind that are nutrient-dense.
6. Meditation, prayer, breath work
7. Reduce/eliminate toxins in your body.
8. Think positive thoughts
9. Consume high-vibe music, TV, books, movies, etc.
10. Surround yourself with beauty.
11. Be outside. Disconnect from the constant buzz of electricity daily.
12. Be sure your relationships are vibing HIGH!
A couple of these surprised me and I found plenty to work on in my own life. What about you? Did anything in this list surprise you?
You can see the whole speech here: How To Get Out of a Slump